Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Lucky number 7

Baby,

I'm so blessed. I have a man that will stand by me. I have so many flaws, and they all get lost when I'm with you. You're the only person that makes my heart smile. Even just the thought of you, makes my heart swell. I can't believe it's been 7 months. It feels like just yesterday we stayed up on the phone all night playing the ABC game. Thank you for staying up and talking with me baby, and for always being there for me.
You have no idea how much you mean to me. I couldn't let you go that night. I wanted to keep you all night. I can't let you go now, because I want to keep you. For always.


You're my wittle coconut baby. When I was outside your door putting up the post its on your door and I was on my knees, and I saw the tree forming, it felt so right. The wind had other plans, though. But I saw the tree forming baby and it did radiate. My plans never work out well! Something always goes horribly wrong! lol I think that's why we work. It wasn't planned. It just happened. We just happened. We were meant to be. Those moments we had at home that were perfect, were not planned. Watching Full House and Forever playing while we kissed. Embracing each other against the wall, and Overwhelmed playing. Not planned, but perfect. I love you so much baby.



I can't wait to spend this weekend with you and be mushy and romantic :) We're going to explore together honey. You're the best in the world. And I'm the luckiest girl in the whole wide world. Thank you for 7 months of bliss. MMMMMMMUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment